There are times when I don't feel much like myself. And I really do not want to sound so rude/vindictive. Hence the whole gap since the previous posts, There were quite a few times when I wrote something and later trashed it, regretting it.
Writing is like a therapy for me. And I really wish I get over my writer's block as well. I might update this post later on, as I get more fresh ideas, but as of now, here it goes.
There are laws of physics, and then there are Murphy's laws.. It never rains, only pours..and all that. Though I'm quite bad at practical psychology, I seem to find certain unusual patterns in human nature. I feel they're intriguing. Here they are.
1. No names dropping, but musicians (pianists especially, that too - guys) seem to fall for beautiful, young sopranos.. or singers, at the least. Given a choice between a fellow pianist and a soprano singer, the odds are in favor of the soprano.. Why is that?
2. Girls prefer intelligent guys and guys prefer beautiful dumb girls..
3. People who have a knack for choosing perfect gifts, don't have friends who possess the same talent.
4. There are some people who are never sure of their choices, while some others, stick to their decisions no matter what.
5. The aforementioned category of 'some others' need a peculiar sort of blind courage, which seems to elude people like me.
6. Preaching and practicing are entirely two different entities.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment