Well, I thought I'd tell a bit about myself in this blog. First of all, I'm not a good writer, so please bear with the writing style in the subsequent blogs. I do love to read, but where I come from, English was just another subject to memorize, and I was a science geek anyway.
Lately, I got to see the world around me as it is, and how all its ramifications weren't insignificant in my life after all.
Have a good time reading.. :-) Hope you like my blog
Lately, I got to see the world around me as it is, and how all its ramifications weren't insignificant in my life after all.
Have a good time reading.. :-) Hope you like my blog
2 comments:
Hey...Nice one...Funny at the same time true abt our community..!:)
Read to my fly n they were laughin!
@Tim Really... :) I was funny?? Thank you so much for commenting... ^_^
Post a Comment